Customer Support (Italy). Valentina Volpi has a Masters degree in English to Italian Specialized Translation, Localization and Technology, from the University of Pisa, Italy. She also has a Bachelor degree in Foreign Languages in Information Society at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy. Valentina speaks Italian, English and some Spanish. Before joining ICanLocalize staff, Valentina worked for about 5 years as a freelance translator for ICanLocalize. In addition to customer support during the European shift, Valentina is also a highly capable WPML supporter for ICanLocalize.
All articles written by Valentina:
- Now you can translate JSON files with ICanLocalize software projects
- Translate your YAML files with ICanLocalize software projects
- WPML contractors’ system features specialized developers to translate your website with professional services
- Improved workflow for new ICanLocalize website translations
- Why machine translation penalizes your website
- The top languages for translations in the travel and tourism industry
- Geo-targeting tips for your multilingual website
- Get ready for WordCamp Harare!
- Skype Translator is now available in Russian
- New markets, new languages
- Optimize your app-store profile with localization
- Why small businesses should localize their websites
- How transcreation can help translate your brand