Customer Support (Chile). Before joining ICanLocalize support staff (2014), Ornela worked 3 years as freelance translator for ICanLocalize. She’s a native Spanish speaker and fluent in English. She has an English-Spanish translation degree and a teaching degree from University of La Serena, Chile. She also has Cambridge language certifications from The University of Queensland, Australia. Ornela has been part of ICanLocalize for almost 8 years in total and works the American shift.
All articles written by Ornela Flores:
- Localize your website for the right Spanish market
- Popular multilingual themes to work with WPML and translation services
- English, Chinese, and Japanese lead the top languages to localize your iOS app
- Find out the lastest improvements in WebTA
- Freelance translator rates — how much should you charge?
- How to exclude WordPress shortcodes from translation
- Manfrotto Imagine More, inspiring photographers across the globe
- Top languages to localize your iPhone app and get revenue
- Quality assurance for software, games, and apps
- The Amazon App Store is here
- Differences between iPhone & Android Localization
- Writers also love apps, especially those in their own language!
- Game localization done right – BESMART
- Your app is too good to stay in the shadows
- Your Tourism Site deserves much more traffic!