Translate Help & Manual projects without wasting time or money.
Our system allows translating Help & Manual projects without investing in any additional tools. We’ll process your help project, translate it and build back, ready for Help & Manual.
Cost: 0.09-0.14 USD / word
Translation Assistant handles Help & Manual projects. It will read your help project, provide professional (human) translation and rebuild the translated help project, ready to be included in your application.
- Help & Manual in – Help & Manual out
- The translated help projects are built with the exact same structure and formatting as your original project – just with translated contents.
- No tools to purchase
- Your standard Help & Manual version is all you need. Our system handles everything.
- Incremental translation
- When your help project updates, we’ll detect the changes and just update the translations.
- Professional translation to over 30 languages
- You’ll get professional translators writing in their native languages to translate your help file.
ICanLocalize users say…
How it works
- You will need to create an account in our system (free).
- Use our translation software to scan your Help & Manual project and create a translation project from it (free).
- Get bids from qualified professional translators for translating your project (still free).
- Select your translator(s) and deposit the payment for the work.
- Your translated Help & Manual project is built. Go back to Help & Manual and generate the final Windows Help files.
View the complete Help & Manual translation tutorial for step by step instructions.