We have been working hard at ICanLocalize to improve our user interface both for clients and translators.
This is ongoing work but we are pleased to be able to share with you some new developments in the set up process for Office Documents in Document & Plain Text Projects.
You can now:
- Make payments for all languages simultaneously (instead of having to tick boxes for each language)
- See all the project information in a much clearer and concise way on the project page
- Only release your project if you have uploaded your file (this is for the benefit of our translators)
- Change your uploaded file at any time (unless work has commenced)
- Enable or disable the review option at any time (provided it is not already in progress)
These changes make the system more flexible whilst at the same time introducing time-saving options. Which we all need these days!
ICanLocalize has many more exciting updates planned and in progress. Watch this space!