Managing translations for mobile applications is a big challenge for developers. ICanLocalize invites you to use our software localization system for free and make this process easy and simple.
Does this scenario sound familiar?
- You have users from all over the world, eager to help with translation.
- You don’t have time to coordinate and organize translation work.
- It’s impossible to tell which translators are actually good.
If that’s the case, you’re going to love our software localization system!
You’re welcome to use our translation system with your own translators for free. Pay only 0.135 USD / word for expert translation from ICanLocalize.
Power Features for Easy Translation Management
Upload your app’s resource file to our system. We parse it and extract all the strings and comments. Translators will use our online translation system and edit one string at a time. They never edit your resource files directly.
Issue tracking system
Interested? Great, let’s get started.
1. First thing you’ll need is an account at ICanLocalize. You can create an account for free.
2. Next, start a new Software Localization project. Give it a description, choose your translation languages and upload your app’s resource file(s). Our system supports different resource file formats, such as iPhone, Android, PO/POT, Java, Delphi and others.
3. If you’re planning to use your own translators, click on the button called Close to translators next to each translation language. This will prevent ICanLocalize translators from applying.
4. Invite your own translators. To do this, go to Control Panel->Private translators and send them invitations. Your translators need to accept your invitations. We create special Translator accounts for them, which are valid only for working on your projects.”
5. Open the project and ask them to apply ASAP. Once they’ve applied and you accept their application, you can send the jobs to them and use the system without any payment.
6. When translations complete, you can download the resource files per language, or one ZIP file with all translations.